Home Forums Basel support forum Number of columns shown on page – WC product category

Number of columns shown on page – WC product category

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

webatentrigue
    Participant

I have a store with a variety of pages, each with a single collection/category.
    Prior to the latest update, I was able to vary the number of columns in which the product images displayed. Most pages I wanted three; on two pages I wanted only two columns. Now, even though I specify only two columns in the dialog box in the Product Category settings, 3 columns display on each page. Any ideas what’s going wrong here?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

Be sure that you are using our theme’s special Product Categories element and not standard WooCommerce Product Categories WPBakery element.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

webatentrigue
    Participant

I’m sorry, but I don’t see in the documentation or anywhere in my dashboard where to do that. I’m using the Woo Product Category function, which displays all products within a single category on a page. I’m finding elements that display the category thumbnail for whatever categories I choose, but I don’t see one that does what the Woo Product Category element does…Can you point me to it?

I’m attaching screenshots to hopefully show what I’m trying to do, and what the page is showing now…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you want to display products from specific category, you need to use our Products (carousel or grid) WPBakery element. If you can’t find it, please, send us your admin access so we can check it.

webatentrigue
    Participant

My bad for not seeing that – I focused too much on the Carousel part of the element title…Thanks so much!!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Number of columns shown on page – WC product category’ is closed to new replies.