Home Forums WoodMart support forum Number of products per page not working

Number of products per page not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

I was facing an issue on my live site which I reproduce on staging where I
    – disabled all plugins
    – disabled all caching
    – disabled all customizations
    – switched to Woodmart parent theme

The problem relates to the number of products per page. By default, I’ve assigned 8 products per page on my site but when I change the value in the frontend to display 16, 32… the page keeps showing the initial value.

Please have a look at this video where you will see the details in private.

I tried to switch to another theme but those particular filter for the number of products per page were not available in Twenty Nineteen, so I assume the issue is in the theme.

Thanks

Hello,

I have seen your video in attachment as the products per page in the grid not working fine in your site and whenever you click on specified options to display the products accordingly it always follow the Products per page value and not the selected value from the front end page.

I need you stagging2 site wordpress login details. You shared the login of siteground.com from where I can’t test your site.

Kindly take full backup of your site and allow me to debug your site which include the deactivating of your third party plugins so I can test your site with theme required plugins only and help you out.

Best Regards.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

As I was saying, the staging can be accessed via my hosting provider dashboard. Just open the link and scroll down to hit connect to staging, and yes you should be able to test it from there. I do not allow touching my live site.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need your admin access. Could you please provide it so we can troubleshoot your staging website?

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

See private

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There is some code in the .htaccess file that breaks core PHP functionality for $_GET variable and that is why this function is not working.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Can you be a bit more specific? Which part of the code in the htaccess exactly?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t know exactly. But it looks customized and it is not a default content that comes with WordPress core.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Ok but you are 100% sure that the problem comes from htaccess?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it most probably comes from htaccess. If not, then there is some configuration issue on your server-side.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Indeed, it was the htaccess, thanks you can close this ticket

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Number of products per page not working’ is closed to new replies.