Home Forums Basel support forum Numbers and letters adding to the end of the custom URL and browser tag name

Numbers and letters adding to the end of the custom URL and browser tag name

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

germanelx
    Participant

Hello, I attach picture to prove what I’m saying:

https://s12.postimg.org/jogu5nzr1/Screen_Shot_2016_09_02_at_17_15_40.png

To solve the first issue I’ve tried all possible combinations in Settings > Permalinks with no success.

To solve the second one I have gone to Settings > General and I’ve written what you can see:

https://s10.postimg.org/43pzdc6ll/Screen_Shot_2016_09_02_at_17_18_49.png

Nonetheless, I keep seeing in the address ‘Home base’ which I don’t want to see, and I don’t see ‘Wallets, purses, bags, camera bags, clutches, and more.’ anywhere…

What is going on? Can you help me please?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but permalinks issue can’t be caused by our theme and we don’t have a fix for it.

As for the title of your home page you can change it via Dashboard -> Pages -> Home base and click edit, just change the title of the page to ‘Wallets, purses, bags, camera bags, clutches, and more.’

Regards

germanelx
    Participant

Thank you for the second piece of advice!!! I was going crazy because I couldn’t find the origin of the problem…

I wasn’t saying that the problem was caused by your theme, I was only asking if you knew the WordPress way to configure permalinks in a way that those letters and numbers don’t show up… It’s weird because I go to any particular WordPress page and apparently you are able to change the permalink url to fit your wish but once changed it doesn’t avoid those numbers and letters to appear….

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

germanelx
    Participant

First link solved the issue. Thanks!!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! 🙂

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)