Home Forums WoodMart support forum Odd bug with full width menu

Odd bug with full width menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

PAlchemy
    Participant

Hi guys,

Since updating the theme to the latest version, there’s an odd bug that’s occurred with my menu. I’ve attached a screenshot but essentially it all works how it did before aside from only one column in my Help Centre menu that now doesn’t display until hovered over and it appears in a separate box almost like it’s a dropdown of its own??? I’ve tried deleting and re-inserting that part of the menu but it keeps reappearing. I’m doing exactly the same thing as the rest of my menu which appears normally.. help!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

PAlchemy
    Participant

Oh i just realised i dont know if my message before actually went through so just posting again just in case (sorry if you get it twice!)

Hello,

I check and I see the theme has not been updated. Could you kindly update the theme and I will double-check?

Please, confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

PAlchemy
    Participant

Hello,

So sorry i missed that, it’s all fixed now. Updated to the latest version.

Also, happy to confirm permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme.

thank you very much for your assistance!

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)