Home Forums WoodMart support forum Off Canvas Description on Single Product Page

Off Canvas Description on Single Product Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ueli
    Participant

Hi XTEMOS Team

On Mobile the Product Description takes much space till the related products are coming. Is there a possibility to make this Off Canvas by default for mobile devices only? Ive seen there is an option in the theme but this doesnt work, dont know why.

Thx for your support.

Regards Ueli

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option off-canvas for the product description. Off canvas relates to the sidebar.

You can set the accordion view for the product information and we shall provide the custom code to keep them all closed by default, in a result, your product information would be compact.

Best Regards

Ueli
    Participant

Yes thats exactly what i want, i want the the product description stay closed till the user click on it. in the setting i did activate this but there is no closing it stays open. Do you have any idea whats wrong?

Hello,

Add the snippet to the Custom JS section (On document ready) in Theme Settings:

if (jQuery(window).width() <= 768) {
    	setTimeout(function() {
    		var $tab = jQuery('.woodmart-tab-wrapper').find('a.active');
    			$tab.siblings('.wc-tab').hide();
    			$tab.removeClass('active');
    	}, 10);
    }

Best Regards

Ueli
    Participant

Thank you so much works perfectly 😍😍

Really Love your Service

Regards Ueli

We are always happy to help you, write to us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

We would be grateful for 5 stars rate on http://themeforest.net/downloads in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service

Thank you in advance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Off Canvas Description on Single Product Page’ is closed to new replies.