Home Forums WoodMart support forum Off canvas filter doesn't work in shop page on mobile

Off canvas filter doesn't work in shop page on mobile

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Shadow
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using 4 filters in the Shop page Widget Area (find attached screenshot)
    I can use those filters in shop page and category pages when using pc browser.
    When I’m using mobile browser at the shop page, filters appear above the products “grid”( not good).

I would like to use off canvas filters for mobile devices in the shop page as well as in the categories. Off canvas filters doesn’t work at shop page, but works at categories pages.

If hamburg icon is pressed on the mobile screen, dark layer covers the screen but filters doesn’t show up.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Shadow
    Participant

Hi Artem,

please find attached info for login.

Shadow
    Participant

P.S another problem with filter I found is that when “filter by price” is applied, off canvas filter sidebar doesn’t appear on the screen unless I clear the price filter.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This feature works with the standard shop page only. It can’t be used if you build your shop page with Elementor PRO builder.

Kind Regards

Shadow
    Participant

are you planning to make this feature work with elemetnor page builder?

What about my second question?
    Off canvas filters work in categories pages, until the price filter is applied.

“P.S another problem with filter I found is that when “filter by price” is applied, off canvas filter sidebar doesn’t appear on the screen unless I clear the price filter.”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your FTP access so we can troubleshoot the problem.

Shadow
    Participant

Hi,

please find credentials.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems to be our theme bug and it will be fixed soon in our 6.0.3 release.

Kind Regards

Shadow
    Participant

Hi,

after update filter by price problem is solved.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Off canvas filter doesn't work in shop page on mobile’ is closed to new replies.