Home Forums WoodMart support forum Off canvas Mobile sidebar issue with WOOF Filter Plugin

Off canvas Mobile sidebar issue with WOOF Filter Plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

md.hasibur
    Participant

Hello good people,

I am facing issue with “off canvas Mobile sidebar”. I use a filter plugin Named “WOOF – Products Filter for WooCommerce” for all my Woocommerce Projects. It is one of the most popular Filter plugin for Woocommerce and works perfectly on most popular themes. On WOODMART, It works well on Desktop. But don’t work correctly on Mobile as “off canvas filter widget” or as “Shop filters “.

For better understanding please Check:
    1. Screenshots,

2. https://woof.ashrafsite.xyz/store (WOOF on Astra Theme – Mobile off canvas widget working).

3. https://shopr.com.bd/shop (WOOF on Woodmart – Mobile off canvas widget not working).

Please let me know How to solve this error.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

md.hasibur
    Participant

Please check private content.

Hello,

Guttenberg widgets allow adding elements to any sidebar. At the same time, Woocommerce does not support most of them.

I have installed free Classic Widgets and when I open the Shop page widget area, I do not see any widgets as they are not supported by this area: https://gyazo.com/54b81335fc566fc5935df89c417ed5c3

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

md.hasibur
    Participant

The “WOOF FILTER Plugin” is fully supported by Woocommerce and it is one of the most popular woocommerce filter plugin (Active installations: 100,000+). It work on many popular themes without any issue. it also work without Classic Widgets plugin.

This filter widget perfectly working on Woodmart Desktop sitebar. But only problem is that Woodmart filter area not showing “Dropdown Options” . lets have a look on Screenshots.

# Probably the problem lies on CSS, JS or AJAX config of your filter area.

Note: * Currently I am testing your theme (Woodmart) for my future Woocommerce Projects for my clients.
    * This site is not in production state and I have Backups.
    * Fell free to play around it.

Just give me the solution.
    Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Our developers have checked and see that the widgets of this plugin is not supported by our Off canvas sidebar. Please contact the plugin support and find out if they faced such case and have fixed for the same.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)