Home Forums WoodMart support forum Off Canvas Sidebar + Price Filter not working

Off Canvas Sidebar + Price Filter not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

duman
    Participant

Hello,
    I installed the woodmart theme, imported one of the demo pages and started editing. First of all the theme is amazing. I’m trying out several options and played with it a little while. The mobile offcanvas navbar was working, but now it doesn’t. I checked the Settings i’ve changed, but couldn’t find a possible solution for it. The other problem is the price filter. I put it in the Widgets but if I open the website its just blank (filter area) and no price filter is seen. I would be really happy if you could help me with it. If you need admin acces i would send you login informations. Thank you in advance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

duman
    Participant

Thanks for your quick response. Here is the login for admin access.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, turn off all external plugins first.

duman
    Participant

I’ve disabled all external plugins

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that you disabled the sidebar for the shop page completely in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Sidebar & page title.
    As for the price filter, you need to add your products or resave all from the dummy content to refresh WooCommerce lookup tables.

duman
    Participant

How can I hide the Sidebar on Desktop mode and display Ajax filters instead? On mobile disable the filters and show the sidebar filters.

duman
    Participant

And how can i change the sidebar filters?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to use filters area only and enable Sticky off canvas sidebar button option in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Sidebar & page title.
    Filters area can be managed via Appearance -> Widgets.

duman
    Participant

Thanks for your help. It’s working now..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)