Home Forums WoodMart support forum one product variation image and product gallery image not show up

one product variation image and product gallery image not show up

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

itsterry0908
    Participant

I have deactivated all third party plugin, but it seems doesnt work, all products is normal except this one, here is the product url:https://bagyoho.com/product/large-capacity-multi-functional-portable-travel-bag/, and Im sure I have set the variation image for each variant, the screenshot is attached.
    Please help me out, thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

itsterry0908
    Participant

I have already deactivated all plugins not related with the theme, please check the admin access in private area.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all caching and optimization mechanisms on your website.

itsterry0908
    Participant

I have disabled the caching level to 0, see the screenshot.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to disable the Cloudflare rocket loader as well https://prnt.sc/12vkbns

itsterry0908
    Participant

Thanks to remind, just disabled the Cloudflare rocket loader, do I need to disable Auto minify and Brotli option on Cloudflare as well?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, please, disable all cache and optimizations mechanisms.

itsterry0908
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply, I have disabled the auto minify and Brotli option.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please test how it works now?

itsterry0908
    Participant

Yes, it`s working, thanks so much for help! Can I activate the third party plugin right now?

itsterry0908
    Participant

Currently can`t login, it shows 403 forbidden, You don’t have permission to access this resource.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We haven’t touched anything on your website. This problem was caused by some of the installed plugins since there were a few JS errors in the console.

itsterry0908
    Participant

yeah, thanks for your help, I can login normally now

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello, I encountered the same issue again during upload the products, the product variation image and product gallery image not showing up, just deactivated the Jetpack plugin, only two products recovered to normal, but there are two products still unavailable, please check url:https://bagyoho.com/product/exquisite-solid-color-handbag-for-women-2021/; https://bagyoho.com/product/large-capacity-multi-functional-portable-travel-bag/

Is there any way to solve this problem permanently? if it`s the plugin issue, I can replace them with the other plugin.

I have deactivated all plugins and cache optimization mechanisms on cloudflare, please log in and check it again!

Attachments:

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello, have you seen my request, I have been waiting for one day! Please fix it as soon as possible!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all external plugins again so we can check the problem one more time.

Kind Regards

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,

I have deactivated all external plugins, and found the issue has gone! Maybe its the ShortPixel Adaptive Images and jetpack plugin caused the problem, please check it again, should I uninstall these two problems? Or its other plugin problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If it works well without additional plugins then it is caused by some of the installed ones. Try to deactivate them one by one to see which of them causes this issue.

Kind Regards

itsterry0908
    Participant

Hello,

I checked again and found it`s the plugin conflict with the theme, have uninstalled the plugin and the website back to normal, thanks again!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘one product variation image and product gallery image not show up’ is closed to new replies.