Home Forums WoodMart support forum Only partial keyword is being searched in Full Screen Search if using iPad Safar

Only partial keyword is being searched in Full Screen Search if using iPad Safar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mslf226
    Participant

Hello! My client is using iPad safari, when using full screen search with keywords “FROMM”, only “F” is being searched, is it possible to fix?

It is currently being disabled in our site because of this.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

mslf226
    Participant

Hello! Support
    We have prepared the following staging for your test.

Thanks for your patience.

Hello,

I have found that you are using the older version of the theme, plugins, and WP. Please update all of them then check back the site, I am sure your search issue will be solved.

Please read and follow the instructions here:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Best Regards.

metuza
    Participant

We have the same issue on both our webshops using iPad / Safari. The search form dissapear and only one character goes in for search. But if we drag the standard keyboard to the smaller one then everything works just fine. All plugins and theme etc. latest version.

Brgds
    Rune

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested this on your website but we couldn’t see the problem in Safari on iPad. Here is a video https://gyazo.com/0b4c8689aacd399b46219d569e9fa81c

Kind Regards

metuza
    Participant

Hello,

Yes, it is wierd. I have got it tested now on 3 different iPads. The oldest one, 8-10 years old was working with no issues, the second (probably 4-5 years old) did not close the search form but when i clicked enter only one character was represented in search and my own iPad which is brand new closes the search form unless i drag the keyboard to the smallest one, then everything works ok.

Brgds
    Rune

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)