Home Forums Basel support forum Opening Cart On Homepage

Opening Cart On Homepage

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

brightdaycbd
    Participant

Hello,

If I am on my client’s homepage and I click the cart icon, the screen goes light grey and essentially acts frozen. This occurs whether the cart is empty or full. If I am on an item page, the cart works fine. Can you help me fix this? Thanks.

Reese

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

brightdaycbd
    Participant

Hello,

I followed your instructions and the cart still doesn’t present itself on the front page.

You can deactivate plugins to figure this out as long as you turn them back on to ensure that the site is still operational.

Reese

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and update the theme and all the related plugins.

Please take into consideration this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/faq-guides-2/4-x-5-0-migration-guide/

Then update following this instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/update-theme/

Best Regards

brightdaycbd
    Participant

I backed up and updated the plugins. I believe the theme is already up to date. The problem still exists. Please advise. Thank you!

Hello,

The theme has not been updated. If you need help, I can update it, please make the full backup of your site. The current version of them on your site is very old. Some of the settings may be lost, all the content would remain. Please confirm.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)