Home Forums Basel support forum Optimization

Optimization

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mahmutyavsn
    Participant

Hello,

I’m getting so muc optimization problem on mobile

http://prntscr.com/jv9c5f

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

mahmutyavsn
    Participant

There ıs no extra plugins actually could you please check it

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Just walk through all files shown on your screenshot and you will see that they are not related to our theme. And if you want to combine them, use some optimization plugin suggested previously.

mahmutyavsn
    Participant

But it happens today and i didn’t install any plugin and also if you check on google there are some problems on basel could you please check it

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

What exact problems do you mean? Could you please explain everything in details so we can check it?

mahmutyavsn
    Participant

Like i said if you look my site there is problems on mobile

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t see any problems from our theme side.

mahmutyavsn
    Participant

I back up my site to 13 June in 13 june there is no problem like this but now the problem goes on
    it must from mobile beacuse if source of problem comes from plugins there must be a problem on desktop

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you mean that you restored the backup and it works correctly now? What changes did you made since 13 June?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)