Home Forums WoodMart support forum Options.php gives 404 Error

Options.php gives 404 Error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ahmed.chakira
    Participant

Hello,
    i have a problem with woodmart template. when I edit an option in theme settings the form goes to wp-admin/options.php but i recieve the 404 page.

Hi,

Please deactivate all plugins except these ones:
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    WooCommerce
    Please switch to the parent theme if you use the child.
    If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

If the issue still persists, please confirm the permission for the plugin’s deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Best Regards.

ahmed.chakira
    Participant

I already did that, i followed other steps as editing htaccess file or generating a new one. i checked also files permissions, but the problem persists.

Hello,

Please contact the host support and ask them to increase PHP max input vars limit parameter till 1000.

You can check the current value for this parameter in your Dashboard -> WooCommerce -> System status. Usually, this parameter is not allowed to be changed on shared hostings, so you will need to contact your server providers and ask to increase this limit. The recommended value for this is 10000

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ahmed.chakira
    Participant

it was already set to 20000 see the screen shot below.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the Cpanel login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue on your site.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)