Home Forums WoodMart support forum Order attribution origin unknown

Order attribution origin unknown

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

rldisain.ee
    Participant

Order attribution origin unknown. If woodmart custom checkout is enabled then the order parity message is unknown. If I turn it off then the information comes through fine.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rldisain.ee,

Thanks for reaching to us.

1. It seems WooCommerce related issue. I advise reverting to version 8.6.1 of WooCommerce and check again.

This recommendation is based on the discussions and solutions provided within the following support forum thread:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/order-attribution-origin-unknown/
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-order-section-column-origin/

2. Or navigate to Layouts > Checkout > define the WooCommerce Hook element in which the woocommerce_checkout_after_customer_details hook will be selected. Then clear the cache.

Regards,

rldisain.ee
    Participant

As I minisin the error occurs when woodmart custom cashier is turned on. So the error is on the woodmart side. I request a solution or intervention from your side to fix this so we can use the custom checkout. I bought your theme and don’t need to know development to solve it. I assume you are dealing with this problem yourself.

rldisain.ee
    Participant

As I minisin the error occurs when woodmart custom cashier is turned on. So the error is on the woodmart side. I request a solution or intervention from your side to fix this so we can use the custom checkout. I bought your theme and don’t need to know development to solve it. I assume you are dealing with this problem yourself.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rldisain.ee,

You are using Custom Checkout layout, so you need to redefine WooCommerce hook as I answered above, you can read author’s replies for better understanding https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-order-section-column-origin/#post-17454985

Please clear browser cache, make an order for testing.

Regards,

rldisain.ee
    Participant

these actions do not work for our page. you are the theme developer and you might want to test it yourself as i have purchased your theme and i see a problem with the woodmart custom checkout.

WooCommerce → Status → Tools, and do the following:

WooCommerce transients – Clear
    Expired transients – Clear
    Clear template cache – Clear
    Capabilities – Reset Capabilities
    Clear customer sessions -Clear
    Clear server and site cache.

waynep16
    Participant

I am seeing same error and also your suggestion to define the WooCommerce Hook is not an option.

As theme devs this is something you need to fix on your hook theme side

all order origins are showing as unknown when using custom checkout layout – please fix

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rldisain.ee,

I’ve passed this topic to one of our developers, and I will let you know once get an answer.

Hi waynep16,

Please do not spam in other topics.

Regards,

rldisain.ee
    Participant

And when will there be a solution ? Many other customers have had this problem before and you keep referring them to woocommerce even though the problem is with your custom checkout.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi,

We will try to solve this problem in the next update.

Regards,

rldisain.ee
    Participant

This means that until you decide to upgrade and add it I will have to wait an unknown amount of time ? We need to get this working immediately as it is important information for us. Surely there are other customers for whom this is important.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hello rldisain.ee,

You can fix it by applying patch # 565444. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it works for you.
    You will also need to resave attributes that have this problem.

Kind Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)