Home Forums WoodMart support forum Order Complete Page Empty after Update

Order Complete Page Empty after Update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cramduplication
    Participant

I just updated the site from version 4 to the newest one.

Since doing so the order complete page is now blank. The order goes through. We receive the email, but the page that the customer sees is black.

Please see screenshot. I have tried de-activating all plugins and this does not fix the issue.

If I look online for similar issues a lot of the help forums are telling me that the theme must not be compatible, which must be rubbish as this is an e-commerce theme.

I kindly ask for some assistance please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

WoodMart theme has changed considerably since this version. I am afraid you will need to recreate your site from scratch.

You can restore the site from the backup in version 4, export pages and products, and try to import them into your newly created site.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

cramduplication
    Participant

Really now?

One single page isn’t working as it should so we need to build the entire site again?

That seems a bit over the top is it not?

I mean, if you can’t (or won’t) help us then surely we could add a plugin like cart flows which will take care of the thank you page instead?

Completely rebuilding the site is a frankly ludicrous suggestion.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

If you see the same on the Storefront, please check in means something wrong with the Woocommerce setting and WoodMart does not influence it, if the problem appears on WoodMart, let us know.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)