Home Forums WoodMart support forum Order Complete Summary

Order Complete Summary

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

arpan4work
    Participant

Hello!
    Everything works for me and I must say woodmart is really a great theme to have. The only thing I think is missing or I am not aware of is an Order Complete Summary Page (after making the payment at checkout it redirects users to this page). As we can create Checkout and other layouts can you guys please add an order summary layout so that no extra plugin will be needed?
    Thanks in advance.

Hello,

We are glad that you liked the Theme 👍

Sorry to say but we didn’t seem to understand your concern. Could you please elaborate your concern more with some useful Screenshots and the Page URLs so that we can better understand and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

arpan4work
    Participant

Hello!
    I mean the Order Complete page, a summary page that shows after a successful payment. Which includes order details such as product name, amount, a thank you note, and other details. Which we usually get on e-commerce platforms like amazon
    I have attached a screenshot, this is what it shows after completing/successful payment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We have confirmed from the Test Site the Thank You page is working fine there. Here is the link from the Test Site: https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/checkout/order-received/12091/?key=wc_order_a4jhTe7Aqon8z

Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check these concerns on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

arpan4work
    Participant

Yes! this is exactly how it should work.
    I fixed it by deleting the old woocommerce checkout page and creating it from woocomerce tools. Now everything is working properly. Got the idea from a different post.
    Thanks you for your time

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Order Complete Summary’ is closed to new replies.