Home Forums WoodMart support forum Order confirmation not being sent to me or customer after only a PayPal service.

Order confirmation not being sent to me or customer after only a PayPal service.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

saltyham
    Participant

My customer and I are not getting the usual confirmation email sent to us after a order is placed thru PayPal. Other than that everything is working fine. It sends my PayPal and their PayPal account a notification but the confirmation email isn’t being sent to anyone’s emails.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with default WordPress theme to see if it is caused by our theme or maybe some problem with installed plugins?

Regards

saltyham
    Participant

What would that require me to do? Disable woodmart? Would that cause complications?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just want you to check is this issue caused by our theme. And you can do this switching to default WordPress theme in Appearance -> Themes. After the test, you will be able to switch back to the WoodMart.

saltyham
    Participant

the problem is that when i do this. My cart and everything else will get disconnected. I believe its a problem conflict with your theme. In that case what sort of information will you need from me in order to fix it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Firstly, we need to understand is it caused by our theme. Could you please provide us your admin access and details steps how to reproduce it? We will check the issue and provide you a solution if it is related to our theme.

saltyham
    Participant

Your theme has never seen this problem before?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, since our theme is no any relation between this functionality and our theme.

saltyham
    Participant

ok i believe its a problem with paypal IPA i need to get code

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you will have any extra questions regarding our theme.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)