Home Forums WoodMart support forum Order of subcategory in breadcrumbs

Order of subcategory in breadcrumbs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

thamerfresh
    Participant

Hi, I have a product that has one main category and three subcategories. The problem is that within those three subcategories, I want one to be the main one and be shown in the breadcrumbs.

The problem is that neither ordering the product categories within woocommerce drag and drop I can control what is displayed. I think that in the breadcrumbs any subcategory is shown, although it should show the one I select.

For your better understanding, I leave you a screenshot where the subcategory “Unisex” should be the main one and the one shown in the breadcrumbs, but in your case the subcategory “Niño” is shown, when the “Unisex” has higher priority.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by thamerfresh.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but the Theme itself doesn’t influence the Breadcrumb structure of the Products appearing on the Single Product page. We have checked your mentioned concern on our Test Site with one of the default WordPress Themes like Storefront and the structure concern was same there too: https://snipboard.io/DJAzpx.jpg

This clears the fact more that the Theme doesn’t cause this. You might want to consult the WooCommerce Support in this regard. They might guie you further in this regard.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)