Home Forums WoodMart support forum Order Review doesn’t refresh

Order Review doesn’t refresh

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

web-5656
    Participant

Hi,
    we have a problem in the checkout relate to the update of order review.
    When you switch the country field from Italy to Hunghery for example, the “Provincia” field change is label into “Regione” and it change is position into the dom.

Also when the user try to come back to Italy the field do not refresh and remain disaligned and with wrong label, also if the content of the select will change correctly.

Another problem is that when the page is loading the field for 1 second appear as required, and then change into optional.

Can you help with this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have checked your site and have not seen any issue in checkout .
    See video for clarification:
    https://uploadnow.io/f/QQc6lVb

Best Regards.

web-5656
    Participant

Hi,
    i see in the video the exact problem that i’ve explained in the ticket.

The “Provincia” field change to “Regione” ( and also change position ) when you switch from Italy to Hunghery and never come back if you change country.

Also pls check the form when the page is loading, you can see the field go from “REQUIRED” to “OPTIONAL”.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with the default WordPress theme like WooCommerce Storefront to understand if it is our theme issue or not.

If the issue with our theme, deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

web-5656
    Participant

Hi, we identify the problem as an incompatibility between the theme and this plugin ( FREE VERSION ):

https://it.wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-checkout-manager/

We try this combination:

Woodmart + plugin => doens’t work
    Woodmart without plugin => work

Storefront + plugin => work

can you help us fix this?

Hello,

Please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.5.1 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the option.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue remains, turn off all of the plugins not related to the theme, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, switch to the parent theme, and recheck it. If the issue remains, let me know and I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

web-5656
    Participant

I do what you ask and the problem still persist.

Hello,

Actually your mentioned concern is related to a third party plugin, because according to the Envato Policy, we don’t provide Support for the third-party Plugin issues.

I suggest you disable the plugin and use our theme functionality to control the field.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/fields-manager/

Best Regards.

web-5656
    Participant

i dont need support for third party plugin i need that you fix a functionality that before to use your theme is fully working 😀
    There is no way with your fields manager to add custom field, so for back compatibility with previous checkout i need to mantain the third party plugin that work like a charm with other template.

And also disabling from backend your functionality still the form is changing out of no where and dont work.

Hello,

I have checked your site with the default theme and the issue is still the same..
    See screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/ZWmv5CZ

Best Regards.

web-5656
    Participant

Hi,
    Your support is totally useless. What can a red square around a field clarify? I think you completely misunderstand the problem and are just pretending to do something.

Additionally, when you mess with a website, it’s better to put everything back to how it was before you leave. You disabled all plugins and themes on my site and didn’t restore the original setup, causing more issues. This approach is unacceptable and made things worse instead of better.

If you have real solutions pls provide it, if not stop turning around the problem. I will fix it by myself.

Hello,

I understand your frustration.I have not done anything on your site which caused the issue . After reviewing your site, it seems the issue stems from the Checkout Manager plugin, not our theme. So, we don’t provide Support for the third-party Plugin issues.

Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)