Home Forums WoodMart support forum Order Tracking

Order Tracking

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

venzari
    Participant

Hi there,
    I added the order tracking form with WP Bakery element, however, nothing displays after clicking “Track” button.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

venzari
    Participant

Hi there, tried it on storefront theme and works but not on Woodmart theme.

Regards,
    Jay

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

venzari
    Participant

Good afternoon, I’ve noticed it also doesn’t work in your demo as well.
    https://woodmart.xtemos.com/track-order/

Nothing pops up…

Tried your suggestion but no go.
    Also I can’t login with any credentials on front end…i have to go /wp-admin not sure why.

Hello,

We have checked this the tracking on the Storefront theme it does not work either. It means that Elementor does not support Woocommerce shortcodes and our theme does not influence that.
    Please check with the Woocommerce support.

Best Regards

venzari
    Participant

Hi there. We’re added the WP Bakery order tracking element just like your documentation shows but still not showing.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme.

Best Regards

venzari
    Participant

Hi, it’s not working on your demo or the storefront theme. Please have your team check what’s going on.

Your guide: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/order-tracking-form/
    says to use the WP Bakery tracking form element. After adding element, creating a new order and using the tracking form – nothing appears. This is with all irrelevant plugins deactivated.

Regards,
    Jay

Hello,

The track order page is the WP builder Woocommerce element which does not work on Elementor regardless of the theme. This is the issue of Woocommerce and Elementor, our theme does not influence that.

Best Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)