Home Forums WoodMart support forum Other variant images are invalid after updating to version 6.3.

Other variant images are invalid after updating to version 6.3.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

noahluxury
    Participant

Other variant images are invalid after updating to version 6.3. The problem didn’t exist after I went back to version 6.24.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more detail. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.
    Update the theme so we can see the problem and help you accordingly.

Thank you in advance.

noahluxury
    Participant

It’s just that the variant gallery doesn’t work, and choosing a color will only change the first image of the thumbnail.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Send us your admin access and a link to the product where we can see the problem.

noahluxury
    Participant

OK. In addition to the problem with the variant image, there were also errors in the layout.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your FTP access so we can check what is wrong there.

noahluxury
    Participant

ok

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is not FTP access. Please, contact your hosting provider if you don’t have FTP access to your server.

Thank you in advance.

noahluxury
    Participant

It seems I made a mistake.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems like your server somehow minifies all JS files https://noahluxury.com/wp-content/themes/woodmart/js/scripts/wc/swatchesVariations.js?ver=6.3.0
    Check this example and open this file on your server. It shouldn’t be minified. And any changes applied there are not visible on the website.
    Please, disable this mechanism so we could troubleshoot this problem.

noahluxury
    Participant

Sorry, I don’t quite understand how to do it.

noahluxury
    Participant

I just adjusted the permissions

noahluxury
    Participant

Hi, can the problem be solved? You said my server compressed the js, I don’t quite understand it because I stopped all caching. I also found that as long as I don’t upgrade to 6.3, I don’t have these errors.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, open this file on your server and see that it looks different than in the browser https://noahluxury.com/wp-content/themes/woodmart/js/scripts/wc/swatchesVariations.js
    It means that your server somehow optimizes JS files and doesn’t allow editing. Contact your hosting provider for help on this matter.

Kind Regards

noahluxury
    Participant

Hi. I don’t quite understand my server optimizing JS files. I am not using managed hosting and have not set the relevant options. I opened swatchesVariations.js and couldn’t see any difference.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We were finally able to edit this file on your website. Please, check how it works now.

noahluxury
    Participant

I looked at it and the variant library became normal. I am curious about why this problem occurs and how to solve it next time.

noahluxury
    Participant

Although the variant gallery is back to normal, the typography of the footer is still wrong.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to move your footer widget to proper widget columns in Appearance -> Widgets.

Kind Regards

noahluxury
    Participant

Thank you for your help. The footer is back to normal. In addition, can you tell me why there are errors in the variant gallery after the updated version?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is a bug in our theme and we will release a small update with the fix today.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)