Home Forums WoodMart support forum Outline for Color Swatches

Outline for Color Swatches

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kiwamete
    Participant

Hello. I need to add an outline to the swatch colors because one of them is white and so does not show on a white background. I’ve done this through CSS on the product page (which also show on the product tile in the shop, but I cannot manage to do the same for the swatches in the filter. Can you please show me how this can be done?

Incidentally, I’ve seen similar issues in the forums. It would be great to add this option in the menu settings in a future update…

Regards,
    Ross

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-woocommerce-layered-nav .filter-swatch>span, .wd-pf-dropdown .filter-swatch>span {
    border: 1px solid gray;
    }

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

kiwamete
    Participant

Thank you

Most Welcome 🙂

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day 🙂

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Outline for Color Swatches’ is closed to new replies.