Home Forums WoodMart support forum Over 2s TTFB on localhost with a fresh WP

Over 2s TTFB on localhost with a fresh WP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

daviid.kovacs
    Participant

Hey guys,

I bought Woodmart theme for WordPress long time ago and it was working fine for a while however in the last couple of months we’ve been struggling with the speed on the live website.

The TTFB sometimes is so huge. I tried to debug it but couldn’t really achieve anything so I decided to create a new fresh WP, clean db no plugins (just the basics the theme installs).. So I set it up to my localhost as I said it’s a fresh install but the TTFB is already over 2s… (See the attached images)

Is there anything I can do? I literally have no content, did not even import the demo it’s just the default installation with elementor.

Plus info: I tried to play with the plugins apparently WooCommerce+Elementor slows it down slightly.

Contact Form 7 ~150ms
    Elementor ~300ms-500ms
    MC4WP < 50ms
    WooCommerce ~750ms-1s
    Woodmart Core ~250ms

If I disable all of these above it’s down to like 350ms.

Funny thing is it’s not always the same… Sometimes the page is loaded within a second, sometimes it goes up to 2-3 seconds. I don’t do anything just keep pressing refresh… Why does it variate this much?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

We are not able to check what is wrong with your website while it is hosted locally. We can take a look only when it will be hosted on a remote server that is publicly accessible.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)