Home Forums Basel support forum Overlap of promo banners over slider

Overlap of promo banners over slider

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Michiel
    Participant

I reworked the lingerie homepage a bit but now I cannot get the 3 promo banners to overlap the slider. I tried all kinds of negative margins but they only seem to move behind the slider.

I thought it went wrong this way once I adjusted the row to have the background cover the whole width.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide the site admin access to the private area I will check the settings and suggest.

Best Regards

Michiel
    Participant

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Assign class z-index-h to the Promo banner elements and set them margin-top: – 100px or value as per your needs.

Best Regards

Michiel
    Participant

Hi,

I already did that but the only thing happening is those Promo banners to disappear behind the slider above. So the negative margin top does work, but the banners move ‘behind’ te slider instead of over the slider.

BR,
    Michiel

Hello,

Please disable full-width for the row.

Best Regards

Michiel
    Participant

That does the trick indeed. However, I enabled background full-width on that row because I would like to have those banners on a black background over the full width so it blends nicely with the slider. See a design mockup attached to this message.

How can I achieve that? Maybe with custom CSS on the homepage then?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can set the page background black. And then you can set other rows on the page white or as per your needs. You can create the wrapping row full-width without stretching the content and place the whole content into inner rows. Here are the instructions: https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/insert-inner-row-wpbakery-page-builder-wordpress/?v=9025a1ae8c64 and https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/full-width-row/?v=9025a1ae8c64

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)