Home Forums WoodMart support forum Overlay Header Blocking Content

Overlay Header Blocking Content

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ahetu16@gmail.com
    Participant

Hello,
    I have an issue with reviews on the product page. If the product has reviews the stars and text “customer reviews” is placed under the product title. When we click it scrolls to the reviews container on the page but the header style overlay blocks the top of the content (see attachments.)
    This is fault of the theme that should be fixed in my opinion. If you are auto-scrolling to a specific section on the page and overlay header is selected (theme option), the start of the intended scroll container should be right AFTER the header, not under it.
    Can you please help me resolve this for my site?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The problem is that this button comes with WooCommerce plugin and it scrolls directly to the reviews section without any offset. It doesn’t recognize our header and it is not possible to fix. But we will check this and hope to find some solution in our future updates. Thank you for the report.

Kind Regards

ahetu16@gmail.com
    Participant

Yes I think this is something for the programmer to work on. Especially since the reviews are part of Woo.
    I use the “#tab-description” scroll too and the top also gets cut off. Not pretty.
    Thanks Artem!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Overlay Header Blocking Content’ is closed to new replies.