Home Forums Basel support forum Padding and bigger pictures

Padding and bigger pictures

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

vio
    Participant

I need to help with the padding setup of the product as I have different sizes of pictures for the shop. Is it possible? Thank you.

And is there any way to make pictures bigger when i display shop as LIST view? now there is a lot of not used space in between picture and add to cart.

vio
    Participant

I am adding pictures also

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please try this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .grid-masonry .product-grid-item {
        max-width: 50%;
    }

Best Regards

Best Regards

vio
    Participant

1. this makes the inside space filled with the 2nd row. Is there any way how to make product pictures bigger there /same experience as you slide on the phone?

2. any solution to make padding around products better aligned with padding when pictures have not the same height?

Attachments:

Hello,

If I add any paddings the grid would be broken, It is not possible to make the image bigger.

Best Regards

vio
    Participant

Oke so question 1 is answered and we keep as is.
    Question 2 was not considered so i ask again: Is there any way how to fix at least problem with align of the pictures inside shop when in grid mode?

Hello,

You will have to crop the images, please find the instruction on how to do that:https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/image-size-in-a-product-grid/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

vio
    Participant

I did solved it by purchasing other plugin /Smart Image Resize Pro (Personal)/and then re-generating thumbnails pictures.

Now i have the last qestion. how to make product pictures in gallery /thumbanils/ pointing to the product page. now i need to click on text but like to have also picture containing link to the product page. Thanks for info.

Hello,

Please try to change the design on hover in the Theme Settings.

Best Regards

vio
    Participant

This i tried as 1st step and nothing has changed.

vio
    Participant

Can you let me know how to change bacground text here, then text color + size and also color of white rectangle shown on picture? Tried to find for css but was unable. Thank u

Attachments:

vio
    Participant

I mean how to change hover color from black to something else. Text color I already got in typology settings.

Hello,

Please provide the page URL, I am trying to view those you provided and I see this: https://prnt.sc/11je140

Best Regards

vio
    Participant

Sorry, i been re-regenerating product pictures. Please try now.
    U need to log in to shop first to see prices.

1. I need to find how to style SELECT OPTIONS that is showm on image hower from white to other color and possible also font.
    2. I need to have product pictures in shop view clickable and pointing to product

vio
    Participant

seems i have same issue like guy here, i don’t see those settings
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/i-am-trying-to-change-my-product-image-style/

vio
    Participant

I did found the css for the prices. I hope last thing is login to see prices styling. Can you help me how to find it out?

Attachments:

Hello,

Here is the selector for the Login to see price message: a.login-to-prices-msg

Best Regards

vio
    Participant

Is there any way how I can make the product picture on the product page bigger?

Attachments:

Hello,

You can change the image size in the Theme Settings > Product page, find this option: Product image width

Best Regards

vio
    Participant

how i can change that related products will be one picture row only for mobile/tablet.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

@media (min-width: 576px and max-width: 1024px){
    body .related-products .product-grid-item.col-sm-6 {
        -ms-flex: 0 0 100%;
        flex: 0 0 100%;
        max-width: 100%;
    }
    }

Best Regards

vio
    Participant

is there any way that this one picture will be displayed in landscape mode on tablet and phone? So my similar items will be bigger and wide over whole page?

Thanks for info

Hello,

You can change the value of the screen (min-width: 576px and max-width: 1024px)

And you can change the width as per your needs.

Best Regards

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)