Home Forums Basel – Premium Template Padding and bigger pictures

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Elise Noromit Elise Noromit 1 day, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

vio
    Customer

I need to help with the padding setup of the product as I have different sizes of pictures for the shop. Is it possible? Thank you.

And is there any way to make pictures bigger when i display shop as LIST view? now there is a lot of not used space in between picture and add to cart.

Private Content Hidden
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  vio.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  vio.

vio
    Customer

I am adding pictures also

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please try this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .grid-masonry .product-grid-item {
        max-width: 50%;
    }

Best Regards

Best Regards

vio
    Customer

1. this makes the inside space filled with the 2nd row. Is there any way how to make product pictures bigger there /same experience as you slide on the phone?

2. any solution to make padding around products better aligned with padding when pictures have not the same height?

Attachments:

Hello,

If I add any paddings the grid would be broken, It is not possible to make the image bigger.

Best Regards

vio
    Customer

Oke so question 1 is answered and we keep as is.
    Question 2 was not considered so i ask again: Is there any way how to fix at least problem with align of the pictures inside shop when in grid mode?

Private Content Hidden

Hello,

You will have to crop the images, please find the instruction on how to do that:https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/image-size-in-a-product-grid/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

vio
    Customer

I did solved it by purchasing other plugin /Smart Image Resize Pro (Personal)/and then re-generating thumbnails pictures.

Now i have the last qestion. how to make product pictures in gallery /thumbanils/ pointing to the product page. now i need to click on text but like to have also picture containing link to the product page. Thanks for info.

Private Content Hidden

Hello,

Please try to change the design on hover in the Theme Settings.

Best Regards

vio
    Customer

This i tried as 1st step and nothing has changed.

vio
    Customer

Can you let me know how to change bacground text here, then text color + size and also color of white rectangle shown on picture? Tried to find for css but was unable. Thank u

Private Content Hidden
    Attachments:

vio
    Customer

I mean how to change hover color from black to something else. Text color I already got in typology settings.

Hello,

Please provide the page URL, I am trying to view those you provided and I see this: https://prnt.sc/11je140

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.