Home Forums WoodMart support forum Page is not mobile friendly

Page is not mobile friendly

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

gksmasonic
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having problems with google search, we cannot move further on our digital marketing because google says that our “Page is not mobile-friendly”.

https://gksmasonic.com/

Hope you can help us, thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?
    Also, try to delete robots.txt file in your website root folder temporarily and test how it works.

Regards

gksmasonic
    Participant

Working well with Default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront.

I just delete robots.txt file, still not working, the same message as the screenshot above.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

gksmasonic
    Participant

Hi,

Right now our website it’s running live and doing sales, it’s a bit difficult to stop it and disable all plugins.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t check it while we can’t disable our theme and additional plugins to find the reason for this problem.

gksmasonic
    Participant

Ok, we just disable the plugins. thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your admin access and disable the maintenance mode temporarily.

gksmasonic
    Participant

Hi,

I just disable the maintenance mode, which admin access do you need? WordPress admin or FTP admin again?

thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need your WordPress dashboard access.

gksmasonic
    Participant

Hi, I just add wordpress info.

thank you

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by gksmasonic. Reason: Wrong information

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, remove this file from your website temporarily https://gksmasonic.com/robots.txt

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

And disable the maintenance mode as we asked already.

Thank you

gksmasonic
    Participant

I just updated the wordpress info sorry about that, maintenance mode is disable and robots file deleted.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by gksmasonic.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

robots.txt file is still there https://gyazo.com/0efa24a74b7fae7b154e786683ac6070 https://gksmasonic.com/robots.txt
    Also, disable all external plugins temporarily.

gksmasonic
    Participant

Robots file is deleted, and all external plugins deactivated.

Attachments:

gksmasonic
    Participant

Hello, It’s everything correct now?

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There is some kind of optimization/cdn plugin still active on your website that might affect this. Please, disable it first. Here is a screenshot that shows that URLs to CSS files are wrong https://gyazo.com/aba3dae65474b9f4fff90bfc51f88601

gksmasonic
    Participant

Hi, thank you,

I don’t understand what’s happening, all the files that I can see on that list, I’m sure that come by default with Woodmart theme. Do you want me to disable all the plugins? Elementor came by default with the theme, is that correct? Widgets? How I can disable those ones?
    Revolution Slider, that comes by default with the theme? Should I disable Woocommerce base? Google fonts?

Can you be more specific on what I have to do, please? I don’t think this is helpful at all to understand the problem.
    Sorry but, I feel that this support does not reflect the extra charge for support. I feel that you are “helping me” as if it were a free forum.
    Is there a way to address this problem in a better way?

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

I mean that all these files are optimized by some mechanism either with one of your plugins or with your server. Try to contact your hosting provider and ask to disable all CDN and cache services.

Kind Regards

gksmasonic
    Participant

Hi,

I contacted my provider and they disable all CDN and cache services.

What’s the next step?

Thank you

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Now it passes the test correctly. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/b65985dba20a79c619b9bc608ef5940b

gksmasonic
    Participant

Great, Thank you,

Can we enable the plugins again? Do you have recommendations we need to follow so that this does not happen to again? Is it really necessary to have the CND activated?

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem is that your CDN seems to be broken and Google can’t load any CSS and JS files from it. You need to consult with your hosting provider for help on this matter. It is not something related to our theme.

gksmasonic
    Participant

Hi,

I activated all the plugins and CDN is still deactivated, and still working well on the mobile test.

Thanks a lot for your time and your advice, I will check it with my provider. Now I understand how CDN works, It’s kind of a code patch.

Have a great day.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Page is not mobile friendly’ is closed to new replies.