Home Forums WoodMart support forum Page loading blank with Ajax shop

Page loading blank with Ajax shop

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

oasisart.nl
    Participant

I’m encountering some issues with the AJAX shop functionality.

On my production website, I noticed that with AJAX disabled, the page had no results after using a filter or switching to another page using the pagination.

https://oasisart.nl/shop

How is this possible? I do use WP-Rocket for optimization and caching. Do I need to exclude AJAX ?

I also tried replicating this on my staging environment with no success – i turned off and on the setting multiple times but AJAX does not get activated and the filters and pagination keep functioning with page loading.

https://staging18.oasisart.nl/

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience but can you please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin is updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.0.4 and the Core version running is 1.0.35. If it is not updated then you can update the Theme and Core following the Documentation Guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

oasisart.nl
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

The theme and plugin is the latest version.

All third party plugins are already deactivated, except for Elementor and Woocommerce

You can find credentials of my staging environment in the mod content box

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. There is an issue in the parent theme you have installed on the site, I have installed the latest theme again on the site, and now the issue has been solved and ajax is working fine on the shop page.

Please share the WP admin login details of your live site after taking the backup of the site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

oasisart.nl
    Participant

Hi there,

The AJAX filters are activated now indeed, but as you can see they don’t work. Just like the issue on my live website (only on my live website the filter widgets did not dissappear like they do in the staging)

Watch Loom for a video of the issue on my side: https://www.loom.com/share/3ff9c5a3f9914612aa1351a39654438d

Thanks in advance

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check it further.

Best Regards.

oasisart.nl
    Participant

Hi there, and thank you for your reply.

I highly doubt this, as they are all already disabled on the staging installation as i mentioned before.

staging18.oasisart.nl

Please, check it further as i only have Woodmart core, Elementor and Woocommerce enabled.

oasisart.nl
    Participant

I just noticed that you enabled AJAX on my live site without turning it of, resulting in a broken front-end which is now live without me even knowing 😅

Please note (as i said before) that this is a live site where traffic is running, this is unacceptable. I turned it off now, but please, be careful 🙏

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by oasisart.nl.

oasisart.nl
    Participant

Can somebody help me further with this issue please? Thanks in advance

Hello,

I have found that you have changed the login details for the staging site, please share the correct/changed login details of the staging site so we will check it further. Actually, when we deactivate the custom layout then the filters are working fine on the theme default shop page with Ajax enabled.

But there is an issue in the custom layout which created the issue.

Best Regards.

oasisart.nl
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m creating a new staging I will share the credentials soon.

But the custom layout is made with Elementor and Woodmart only, what could be the exact problem then?

Best regards

Hello,

We do not know, I have assigned the topic to the lead developer he has checked now he wants the staging site logins to check in deep why this happens.

Best Regards.

oasisart.nl
    Participant

I just created a new staging on https://www.staging18.oasisart.nl/

You should be able to access it with the same credentials as the live site

Thanks very much in advance, really hoping for a fix 🙏

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. I have solved the issue on the live site as well. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards

oasisart.nl
    Participant

Great, thanks!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Page loading blank with Ajax shop’ is closed to new replies.