Home Forums WoodMart support forum Page navigation is adding a new row

Page navigation is adding a new row

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Kathleen
    Participant

I have three questions about my shop page.

I have added a menu bar bases on product categories. When I go to this categorie https://development.enjoythemusic.nl/product-categorie/2de-hands-vinyl/single/ I have 3 questions:
    1. How can I enable the ‘show sidebar’ button on top. I have disabled sidebars in shop settings.
    2. The filter button is too close to the option to chose how many pages the customer wants to view per page. How can I improve this?
    3. When I click on ‘next page button’ below, it loads and then ads a second part above the items that were already shown and I have to scroll up and navigate through the pages with the newly added page buttons.

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You do not need to disable the sidebar, enable it again and enable Off-canvas sidebar in the Theme Settings > Shop > Sidebar and titles.

As for the rest, I see your site is influenced by other styles, let me check, please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Kathleen
    Participant

See private message

Kathleen
    Participant

I forgot to hit the button ‘create account’. It’s now activated. See private message previous post

Hello,

Please check the credentials, I cannot log in, the page looks much better now. Have you tried to enable off-canvas sidebar in the Theme Settings > Shop > Sidebar and titles.

The next page navigation seems to work properly now.

Best Regards

Kathleen
    Participant

I was able to solve all 5 minutes ago. I just deleted all the plugins and added what I needed. Everything is working smoothly. Thanks for showing me the way how to do it.

We are always happy to help you, write to us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

We would be grateful for 5 stars rate on http://themeforest.net/downloads in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service

Thank you in advance

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)