Home Forums WoodMart support forum Page number in list view, all products isn’t visible on after clicing a product

Page number in list view, all products isn’t visible on after clicing a product

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We experience that the page number in the list view of products jokes if you visit a product and return to the list view.

See attachment for example. I scroll down to the product “Filter for Stylies Antare” (see appendix “Product1.png), click on the product (see appendix” Product2.png), and click back to list view. When I am now back in the list view, not all the products are displayed as they initially are, and “Page 5” has been added (see appendix “Product3.png).

I can no longer list all the products in the category, and I can not navigate to products that come earlier in the category.

Can you help us find out what the problem is caused by, and if there is any solution to this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme then check back.

If the issue still occurs then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)