Home Forums Basel support forum PAGE SUPER SLOW

PAGE SUPER SLOW

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Monarts
    Participant

Hello, is there any way to put products (grid or carousel) without ajax, because my page is slow because of this, 18s; although I have an excellent 100% score in google page speed, gtmetrix, etc, but it is frustrating after having achieved good score. I tried to change the first page in different ways, is same all; But I can see in your other theme Woodmart, you have a little better score. Please how to fix this ASAP. Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

Monarts
    Participant

Apparently you did not see the images that I sent you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

There three problems we currently see on your home page that break your website performance

1. There are 270+ images on the home page that is a huge number for your website. Try to reduce the number of products or other elements that have so much images.

2. There is some problem with your server because even static files are loaded very slow https://gyazo.com/329027ca9980471de4d47e1e03523997
    So 90% of the loading time is because of images and slow server. We suggest you to use CDN to serve static files.

3. There is some kind of “lag” when you scroll the page. Try to disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and remove all your custom codes to check what this issue is caused by.

Kind Regards

Monarts
    Participant

Please see the Private content; and thanks in advance for your help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to create a separate copy of your home page and remove all the content. Test the speed. Then, add all elements one by one and analyze the performance on each step.
    But if even an empty page will be slow, please, disable all external plugins and remove your custom code and send us your admin access. If you can’t do this on your live website, we suggest you to create a staging copy where you will be able to do such kind of experiments.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)