Home Forums WoodMart support forum Pages/Categories and other things to remove

Pages/Categories and other things to remove

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Adamyoung
    Participant

Hello good people of Xtemos. I have never seen such a good customerservice like you.
    Really thanks a lot. If there is a possibility to give you 10 stars i will give it.

i have now another question. i want to have on mine website like normally: contactpage, customerservice, Faq uestions like al this normally things.
    And i see there are enough pages to choose and configurate.

So i thougt to delete all the other pages/categories and more other things if you give me the idea.
    That is because i want to make the website faster and als dont buy extra credits from WPML to translate text op pages what i dont even use.
    And what do you think about this idea? if it is not given any problem, can you than tell me exactly what i can delete?

Hello,

You can delete all the pages and all the demo content. Then you can create your own pages using template library: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/templates-library/

You will be able to upload the necessary most frequently used pages in the Dashboard > WoodMart > Additional pages, on the right, you will find the pages with all the elements demo.

And if you will need something, you can request us and we will provide the page you need.

Best Regards

Adamyoung
    Participant

Hello Elise,

you wrote ( You can delete all the pages and all the demo content )
    Where exactly can i find this all.
    I am sorry you given me good answers but maybe if you can help me little bit more to show the places than everyting solved . Thanks

Hello,

The demo pages are located in Dashboard > Pages; Products: Dashboard > Products, Posts: Dashboard > Posts, Portfolio: Dashobard > Portfolio.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)