Home Forums WoodMart support forum Pages: hide only the title but keep the background

Pages: hide only the title but keep the background

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Saudor
    Participant

Is it possible to hide only the page title but keep the rest of the header? (see attached) Using the built in “Disable page title” makes the entire header go away.

I realize I can hide it using CSS but wanted to see if there was a legit way to do this without resorting to hackish methods.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and page URL we will check and guide you.

Best Regards

Saudor
    Participant

Hi, thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately, the site is currently in a dev server that is not accessible to the internet.

Neither the settings UI or the documentation mentions anything about hiding just the page title text vs the current behavior where it hides the entire page title + background block so I’m assuming it’s not possible then.

I guess I will have to CSS hack the theme

EDIT: this works for those who stumble on this

.page-title .container {visibility:hidden !important;}

Hello,

As soon as you move your site to the live platform, you can contact us and we will check.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)