Home Forums WoodMart support forum PageSpeed Insight Issue

PageSpeed Insight Issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

weera_t
    Participant

Hi Team,

I have launched my new website with Woodmart theme. However, the page speed score is very poor. I don’t know at which step that I did wrong. I also got the wp-rocket plugin installed.

My website is 108hardware.com (use woodwart theme)
    I also got another website on the same host 108rental.com It runs pretty on the same host, but different theme.

Could you please help me out here?

Best Regards,
    Weera

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache or use WP Rocket for both tasks. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Comparing both websites, we see that they have low scores. Website with WoodMart is not optimized with cache plugin, CDN images etc. And it has twice more products and carousels on the home page. So you compare two different websites and of course their speed will be different. We suggest you optimize your website content first and then check its performance.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)