Home Forums WoodMart support forum Pagination not working

Pagination not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

wruss
    Participant

I have Problems with the Pagination on my site. I can go to Page number two and forward but when i click on Page one again, it fails to load the Site. The same with changing the sorting.

Hello,

Your site is on the coming soon mode, I am not able to see the site. Please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

wruss
    Participant

I am sorry i did put it back Maintenance mode – here are the login informations

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now we aren’t able to see any sort of Pagination on your Site’s Shop page.

So, can you please once try deactivating all the third-party Plugins on your Site? If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If the issue still persists, then please take a complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third-party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

wruss
    Participant

So just to be clear – you dont see any pagination on the Site i link below now?
    I will try with the Plugins but please check again if you dont see any page option

Hello,

Yes, now the Pagination shows on the Shop page of your Site.

So, firstly to check this issue if it is at the Theme level, we checked our Test Site and it was working fine there. Here is the Test Site URL, you can check for yourself too: https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/shop/

So, this clears the fact that it is not an issue at the Theme level.

Could you please proceed with deactivating all the third-party Plugins on your Site? If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. Hopefully, it will get resolved by then.

Best Regards

wruss
    Participant

So i deactivated all the Plugins but no luck here – still the same Problem. So the Plugins seem to be good.
    Then i tried to fiddle around with the ajax setting and the problem is gone when i disable the ajax functionality in the theme settings. Sadly i really need the ajax shop functionallity.

Its only when i go back to page 1 – switching between Page 2 and Page 3 is no Problem

Hello,

Please make sure that you have not enabled any cache from the server. Please remove and disable all sorts of cache from the server and site then check back.

Best Regards.

wruss
    Participant

I disabled the cache on the serve Side without any luck and i clear regularly site-wise.
    Still the same problem

wruss
    Participant

I applied this patch:
    415605 FIXED: AJAX shop issue. (Topic)
    and it seems to work now 🙂

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Pagination not working’ is closed to new replies.