Home Forums WoodMart support forum Paragraph HTML tags appear before and after the section in footer

Paragraph HTML tags appear before and after the section in footer

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello,

I have uploaded an image with the problem from the chrome tab.
    To describe it better, if I use an HTML Block as a footer section, then before and after the starting and the ending of the footer, 2 empty paragraphs appear. This creates a problem with the layout. I am using WP-Bakery as a page builder

I have pasted below a link from the site. You can check the footer.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by supp0rt.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello,

Bellow you will find the credentials

Best Regards

Hello,

Sorry but currently I am unable to see the issue on your website. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

supp0rt
    Participant

I just added an element and resaved. You can now see the <p> tags at the start and in the end.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please try recreating the HTML Block then check back after clearing the cache.

Best Regar

supp0rt
    Participant

Unfortunately, what you suggested did not work.
    But I have found that for some reason wp-bakery (?) or the theme, add the paragraph opening/closing tags on the start and the end of the shortcodes that are created. So I have changed from the Backend editor to Classic Mode inside the page and then removed manually the <p> tag at the start and the end of the whole shortcode that was created.

e.x:
    At the start of the created shortcodes <p>[vc_row disable_element="yes".....
    At the end of the created shortcodes [ .......vc_row disable_element="yes"]</p>

After (Respectivle to the above):
    [vc_row disable_element="yes".....
    [ .......vc_row disable_element="yes"]

I couldn’t debug further and figure out if this was related to the HTML blocks, been used as footer sections, or if this was related to any other issue of the theme and the wp-bakery page builder. Fill free to investigate further from your end, if any other user, comes across this bug.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello,

I have created another staging site and deactivated any third-party plugins.
    Feel free to test anything there.
    Please note that the admin page login and the site URL have changed from the last time.

Best Regards.

Hello,

I have changed the HTML block in the footer and the empty tags are not appearing.

Please try re-creating the HTML Block and then check back.

Best Regards

supp0rt
    Participant

Thank you for your time on this one.

Best Regards

Hello,

You are Most Welcome

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Paragraph HTML tags appear before and after the section in footer’ is closed to new replies.