Home Forums WoodMart support forum Parralax, Sticky sidebar, Social buttons, Portfolio page

Parralax, Sticky sidebar, Social buttons, Portfolio page

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Sanja
    Participant

Hello!

First of all, thank you for being so responsive.
    I have several issues to be resolved or navigate how to resolve them on my own.

1. Homepage parallax – there is no parallax effect.

2. Sticky sidebar even though it is turned on, it is not sticky (About us 2, now “O nama”).

3. I need to change the color of hotspot buttons to color #23675d

4. How to change the default setting for social icons to be from share to follow (on projects, products, blog, wishlist, etc.)?

5. I have created a new page with a Portfolio template. Page title is Korporativni pokloni, but in the breadcrumbs is Portfolio, I want to change it to Korporativni pokloni. In the Theme Setting URL is set to korporativni-pokloni and permalink saved, but no effect.

6. Also, when I am on Korporativni pokloni page in the tab is showing Portfolio Archive. I want to change it to Korporativni pokloni.

7. After the theme update when I click on any category on the Portfolio page (i.e. Korporativni pokloni) it is showing 404.

8. After I updated the Woodmart core when I go to any project, the content, which is on the right side of the photo, after scrolling goes down and sometimes even duplicates on a second and disappears.

9. Categories in the Portfolio page on mobile preview are on horizontal scroll, which is not good for mobile usage and the last few letters on the right side are blurred. How to resolve this?
    10. I also need to reorder the categories, can I do this with a plugin, will it affect project categories. If yes which one do you recommend?

11. How can I edit Portfolio (Korporativni pokloni) page? I want to add some text above. When I try to edit it with Elementor the following appears (see screenshot attached)

12.I wanted to remove My Account sidebar from the wishlist and fount in the forum the same request, so I added the following to Global Custom CSS:
    .woodmart-my-account-sidebar{
    display:none;
    }
    Just wanted to double check if this is correct.

13. What pages must NOT be deleted as functional ones?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1,2,6,8,9) Please Provide with some relevant screenshots with the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

3) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-image-hotspot .btn.btn-color-primary {
        color: #FFF;
        background-color: #23675d;
    }

4) You can find the Settings for the social icons from Theme Settings >> Social Profiles.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/2s7FhBB

5) Please try re-adding the Slug from the settings and then resave permalinks then clear cache and check back.

7) It seems that the category doesn’t exist. Please make sure that the category you are trying to visit exists. Then clear cache and check back.

10) Sorry but we could not recommend you with any plugin.

11) This message occurs for pages that are not editable using page builders.

12) Please try and Replace the Custom CSS with the following.

.wd-my-account-sidebar {
        display: none;
    }

13) You can keep the pages you require and delete the pages that you don’t require.

Note: Please create separate topics for each of your questions to make sure that the topic is not long and avoid any confusions.

Best Regards

Sanja
    Participant

Hi!
    Ok, will do so next time.

Your reply:1,2,6,8,9) Please Provide with some relevant screenshots with the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.
    – Website is on maintenance mode.

3. I need to change the color of hotspot buttons to color #23675d
    .wd-image-hotspot .btn.btn-color-primary {
    color: #FFF;
    }
    – This changes call to action button and I meant on pulsing buttons on each project.

4. How to change the default setting for social icons to be from share to follow (on projects, products, blog, wishlist, etc.)?
    Your reply: ) You can find the Settings for the social icons from Theme Settings >> Social Profiles.
    – This is for share and I need follow by default (this appears on wishlist, projects, blog etc.). I turned this feature off and entered links in social profiles. On pages which can be edited with elementor this is applicable, but on wishlist, project and blog I don’t know how to set this to be follow.

5. I have created a new page with a Portfolio template. Page title is Korporativni pokloni, but in the breadcrumbs is Portfolio, I want to change it to Korporativni pokloni.
    Your reply: Please try re-adding the Slug from the settings and then resave permalinks then clear cache and check back.
    – Did it, no changes.

7. After the theme update when I click on any category on the Portfolio page (i.e. Korporativni pokloni) it is showing 404.
    Your reply: It seems that the category doesn’t exist. Please make sure that the category you are trying to visit exists. Then clear cache and check back.
    – Categories exist and showing on each project and on the page above them. I have test site on localhost which is not updated and it is working just fine.

Thank you in advance!
    Regards

Hello,

1,2,6,8,9) Sorry but without seeing the issue I am unable to suggest anything to you. So please provide a relevant screenshot with the URLs of the website.

3) Please provide a relevant screenshot of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

4) The settings for the social icons work globally for all the themes.

5,7) Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Sanja
    Participant

Hi!
    Thank you for the prompt reply.

1. Homepage parallax – there is no parallax effect.

2. Sticky sidebar even though it is turned on, it is not sticky (About us 2, now “O nama”).

6. Also, when I am on Korporativni pokloni page in the tab is showing Portfolio Archive. I want to change it to Korporativni pokloni.

8. Resolved. I turned off the sticky column option that was making this issue.

9. Categories in the Portfolio page on mobile preview are on horizontal scroll, which is not good for mobile usage and the last few letters on the right side are blurred. How to resolve this?

3. Screenshot attached. I need to change the color of these buttons to color #23675d

4. I do not understand. Finally, is it possible or not to have social icons with follow option on project, wishlist, blog and products. If yes, how to do this? I entered the links in Theme settings.

Access provided in the private content area.
    5. I have created a new page with a Portfolio template. Page title is Korporativni pokloni, but in the breadcrumbs is Portfolio, I want to change it to Korporativni pokloni.

Thanks!

Attachments:

Hello,

We are glad that some of your issues have been resolved.

1) I have visited your website and the parallax is working fine please clear the cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/N7xK0S4

2) From where did you enable the sticky sidebar option please provide a relevant screenshot.

6) Please provide a relevant screenshot of which tab you are trying to change to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

9) Sorry but it is the default behavior of the portfolio categories on mobile and there is no option available to change this behavior.

3) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.hotspot-icon-default .hotspot-btn {
    } 

4) You can try adding the shortcode [social_buttons type="follow"] because by default the social buttons are set to share.

5,7) Please deactivate all the third-party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back. If the problem continues then leave all the third-party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Sanja
    Participant

Hello!

Thank you for your kind reply.

1) I have visited your website and the parallax is working fine please clear the cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/N7xK0S4

– This is a fixed scroll. What I need is the parallax effect on fixed scroll. There is no option available in Elementor like the ones I have attached, please find the attachment below.

7. After the theme update when I click on any category on the Portfolio page (i.e. Korporativni pokloni) it is showing 404. I.e. when I click on any project and then try to go back on category by clicking on a category in breadcrumbs. Connection between categories and projects crashed.

Your reply: 5,7) Please deactivate all the third-party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back. If the problem continues then leave all the third-party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

– Tried, but the problem still occurs

Your reply: Please provide a relevant screenshot of which tab you are trying to change to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

– Please find screenshot attached.

Regarding no. 7 just one more hint: I have created a test page Korporativni2 and used Portfolio widget. Category filter is working fine and when I go to a single project page it is transferred to Korporativni pokloni page (which is created with Portfolio template) and in breadcrumbs, Portfolio appears again.

Thank you!
    Regards!

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

1) This is how it works and your website parallax is working the same as in our demo.

5,7) I have logged into your website and the issue with the portfolio is that you have used the category slug and Url slug same that is causing the issue.

I have changed the slugs differently and the text portfolio is changed in the slug and also the categories are not displaying 404. Please clear cache and check back.

6) Please translate the string using WPML String Translation. Then you will be able to change the text as required.

Best Regards

Sanja
    Participant

Hi!
    Thank you for checking the issues.

5. and 7. If the categories are shown in breadcrumbs (which is being set via Yoast) they do not work via breadcrumbs, 404 is showing. This is something that should be fixed in some future updates. I just turned off this option for showing category breadcrumbs for the project.

1. Regarding the parallax effect on the Home page I will try to be more specific.

The photos do overlap, but their position is fixed on our website, while on Woodmart preview photos are also moving up and down while scrolling.

We would also like to have this effect on our website since that was one of the main reasons for choosing your WordPress theme.

Please download and take a look at the videos provided on the following link: https://wetransfer.com/downloads/ce1d59dacd365ecac4471cc885e6884820210426091539/abd61b3afec3588c26bada01625b8eb720210426091559/65d101

Pay attention to some objects in the photos, so you can notice the difference. Please find the attachment.

Best,
    Sanja

Attachments:

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

1) As I see the screenshots you provide in your previous reply the option of woodmart parallax is not displaying.

Please check after deactivating all the third party plugins if the option is visible or not. If the issue continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Sanja
    Participant

Hello!
    Yes, that is correct. No option in Elementor for the parallax effect.
    Tried as suggested but nothing changed.
    Could you please check?
    Thanks a lot!
    As I noticed, but maybe I am wrong, Home parallax background pictures consists of sections and parallax option is available for columns.

Hello,

Sorry but this option is not available for the Elementor page builder.

We have added this option in Wp-Bakery because WPBakery has it by default and our option is based on WPBakery standard functionality. And Elementor doesn’t… that is why we can’t implement it there.

Best Regards.
    Note: Please create a new ticket every time for the new issue on the support system.

Sanja
    Participant

Hi!
    You have inserted parallax option for Elementor but only for columns and this is section. Can you inserted it also for the sections?

Regards,
    Sanja

Hello,

For now and I am forwarding this to our development department for considering to add it in the theme,
    but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may occur theme heaviness. Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Best Regards

Sanja
    Participant

Hello!

It would be very nice if we could add a parallax effect on our home page since we bought your theme because of this effect. I asked in pre-sale question if it is possible to use woodmart parallax demo with elementor and the answer was Yes.

Best,
    Sanja

Hello,

As you can see, if we set the background image as fixed for the section then the section works almost the same as parallax in the Elementor page builder.

As I mentioned in my previous reply we have added this option in Wp-Bakery because WPBakery has it by default and our option is based on WPBakery standard functionality. And Elementor doesn’t… that is why we can’t implement it there.

Best Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)