Home Forums WoodMart support forum Payment (Checkout) Page Not Available

Payment (Checkout) Page Not Available

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ecommerce
    Participant

The payment page templates shown on your demo sites are not available in the woodmart theme. Why is there no payment page?

There are no ready payment template pages in the “Woodmart Ready Demo Sites” > “Additional pages” area!

The modules in these instructions are not available in Elementor:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/checkout-page-builder/

We are purchasing an e-commerce theme, none of the payment page templates you show on your demo pages are available in our theme! Urgent support

Ecommerce
    Participant

Why do I have to build it from scratch? The design looks ridiculous! I don’t want to waste time creating a payment page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ecommerce
    Participant

Can you please record a video on how to create a payment page from scratch and add it to WooCommerce. Creating a payment page shouldn’t be this difficult, the layout and templates are all mixed up.

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Ecommerce,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, I’m really sorry have taken long time to reply you due to my National Day.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) and screenshots that illustrate the problem to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

Ecommerce
    Participant

I couldn’t understand how to create a payment page from the Layout and Template fields. It’s really hard and complicated to create a payment page. I undid the wrong transactions I made, I want a payment page to be created. I shared the criteria I wanted with you with screenshots.

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Ecommerce,

Thanks for details.

I helped you to setup Checkout page, please check again.

Regards,

Ecommerce
    Participant

1) When looking at the payment page from a computer, it appears to be aligned to the left and not centered. It should be auto-centered and should be automatically sized according to the page resolution. (The image is attached)

2) The option My billing address is different is automatically marked. As I mentioned in my previous correspondence, it should not be marked automatically. (The image is attached)

Why is it so difficult and complicated to create a payment page? Could you please prepare a training video and PDF document for this?

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Ecommerce,

1. Please edit page > scroll down to Page Settings > Sidebar tab and select Without option https://ibb.co/qDKN0sg

2. You can just change this in the WooCommerce > Shipping Options > Shipping Destination > (select) Default to customer billing address.

Ship to a different address will not checked by default.

Please refer to this article for setting up Woo pages https://woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-pages/

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)