Home Forums WoodMart support forum Payment methods image in the footer is not in center on mobile

Payment methods image in the footer is not in center on mobile

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

numanmalik101
    Participant

Hello,

I have an issue with an image in the footer. I have tried in many ways to center it on mobile but I couldn’t. You can have a look at the screenshot attached to this email. Please help me to solve this issue ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Have you set the content “centered” in the Theme Settings > Footer > Copyrights?

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

numanmalik101
    Participant

Before it was not centered, now I centered it but still, the image is not centered. I have again reversed it to two columns for desktop and there is no option for mobile. I am also sharing the credentials of my staging with you.
    Please resolve it.

you can check the screenshot.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

numanmalik101
    Participant

Hello brother,

I am waiting for your response. Please solve this issue ASAP. I have to online my website within a day. currently, it’s staging.

Hello,

You have not set “Centered” as I suggested above: https://gyazo.com/f8459f94534468cd26f0145313b1cf94

Please set and save and check how it works. Please remove the class of the image tag.

Best Regards

numanmalik101
    Participant

Dear brother,

I centered it, I also sent you a screenshot above. But it was not centered I reverted it back.

I have centered it again but still have the same issue as in the above screenshot. you can have a look.

Hello,

Please check the site now: https://gyazo.com/9d1bb9d8f75152f8beaddf370f3adc40

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)