Home Forums WoodMart support forum Paypal logo not showing

Paypal logo not showing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Aquor
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having an issue with the Paypal logo not showing in “woo_pp_ec_button”. (screenshot attached)

Looks like this image is linking directly to paypal’s site, but they have removed the file. How do I upload to my own site and re-link? Or how can I remove that section entirely (without removing ability to pay with paypal).

Thanks for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Our theme does not influence PayPal functionality, please contact PayPal support on this issue

Best Regards

Aquor
    Participant

I understand that.

Then can you help me disable that div, without disabling the checkout option?

A little bit more effort troubleshooting would be appreciated because this is the first time I’m using your theme, so it’s disappointing to have a key feature not working immediately after installation.

Hello,

I have checked the shopping cart and do not see any images to remove. What steps should I take to reproduce the image? https://gyazo.com/36902f21786dc09bf43aea56fc1303e9

I am checking in all the browsers

Have you deactivated the plugin?

Please note our theme features work properly, and Paypal does not relate to our theme. We shall do our best help in the problem-solving.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)