Home Forums Basel support forum PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi there,

I tried to update your theme in our wordpress site and it gave us this error:
    Kohdetta Basel päivittäessä tapahtui virhe: Pakettia ei voitu asentaa. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Same in english:
    Error updating Basel: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Hello,

Try to do the following to update the theme:

1. Go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Theme License and deactivate the theme.

2. Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.

3. Activate the theme with your purchase code again.

4. Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.

5. Try to update the theme via Appearance -> Themes or via Dashboard -> Updates.

Best Regards

Tuomo
    Participant

Where can I find my license code?
    I found one license code from my email but I’m not sure if it is that.
    The email is from 2018.
    I have some other purchase emails but I can’t find the license codes from them, only the invoices.
    Or does the activation need the purchase code at all?

Hello,

Have you solved the issue? Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi,

I haven’t tried this even because I am not sure does my Purchase code work there.
    I am worrying if I deactivate the theme and I try to activate it again with the “old” 2018 purchase code and if it wouldn’t work and the live website stops working completely. Then I would loose customers in that.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Please make the backup of the sites I will upload a new theme from Appearance > Themes.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi,

No worries.

I have made backups.

Hello,

I have updated the theme manually this time, please check and contact us if you have any difficulties in the future.

Best Regards

Tuomo
    Participant

Thank you Elise! 🙂
    Did you use my 2018 purchase code in that or is there a newer one some where that I have lost?

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

I did not deactivate the theme taking into consideration that it is multisite. I have uploaded the new theme. You can check the valid license key in your profile.

Please contact us if you have any issues.

Best Regards

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thank you! 🙂

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature’ is closed to new replies.