Home Forums WoodMart support forum percentage badge is not showing correct percentage for some products

percentage badge is not showing correct percentage for some products

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi there, hope you are doing great!
    we are using your woodmart theme and recently there is something not working correctly it might be because we used an option i guess, the % is showing correctly on all products but for the products that have disocunt added using woo discount rule pro plugin is showing wrong percetange (-100%) and if we force plugin sale badge then theme sale badge does not show for all of the other items n vice versa.

so could you let me know how we can solve this issue? our march sale is going on and this issue has arises which is causing trouble.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try to disable the Shop sale label in percentage in the Theme settings > Shop > Product labels.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, i think you did not get my point, but i have tried that as well, i turned off sale badge, and also switched between showing only sale badge or percentage as well.

but the problem is, the badge shows wrong % when i add discount using “Discount Rule Pro” plugin, it shows -100% sale badge which is incorrect. and that is the issue, it shows wrong % discount if added through “discount rule pro” plugin.

Please let me know if you understand?

Thank You
    Bilal Hussain

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

If the problem persists, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, i think you are not getting my point or maybe not trying to understand what im saying:)

If i deactivate discount rules plugin it would surely have no issue since the SALE BADGE is not being shown properly for the items added in the discount rule plugin! so i if deactivate that plugin there would be any rule to show the sale badge.. are you getting my point here?:)

THE SALE BADGE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY FOR DISCOUNT RULE PLUGIN ITEMS

Hello,

Most likely, this plugin is not compatible with WoodMart. By default, the sale percentage is based on the regular price. Unfortunately, we can hardly ever ensure compatibility with all the existing plugins.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, that plugin does have compatibility. that plugin was being used in our site since the start and even after i changed the theme. if you read the first thread message i wrote that i checked an option in that plugin which says “Override theme sale badge” and i believe since then this issue has arised. so im asking you if you can send me either instructions or artile to how i can make sure other plugins use woodmart theme sale badge feature.

Hello,

Could you kindly provide more details on what you want to change with the screens?

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, i want to make sure the sale badge shows correct % discount when we add discount on items using “Discount Rule Plugin”

the rest of the products shows correct discount % but since i choosed an option for “dicount rule plugin” to override theme sale badge, the discount are showing incorrectly for the items we add discount using this plugin.

so i would like to know if its possible to revert that override back and make sure your theme sale badge would be used?

Hello,

Please disable showing the sales in the present in the Theme Settings > Shop > Product label: https://gyazo.com/43070b0b5ea1a0fdb9415e275bd7eede

In this case, you will get the default Woocommerce functionality. Then test how it works on both WoodMart and Storefront.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, Thank you, i changed this setting, but then it only shows “Sale” but dont show % in the discounted product across all website.

and we do want to show % discount instead of only word “Sale”.

here let me send you some screenshots to make things more clear.

So there are two products;

1- one with only “Sale” word badge is discounted using “Discount Rule Plugin” > https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-discount-rules/

this plugin have option to show sale badge or not and also with percentage or not. and third option arrowed inthe screenshot, is to override the theme sale badge to use plugin sale badge

and i think i used that override option once and now it does not show the % unless i use override option,

but if i choose override sale badge option it shows two sale badges, one for theme and one for plugin sale badge, theme sale badge shows -100% discount for the items discounted using that plugin.

2- the 2nd one is discounted using normal method, by going to product edit page and adding sale price. these product have no negative effect either i use override option of plugin or not.

what i am trying to achieve is that, all the items that i discount using discount rule plugin should show correct discount %.

which i think can be done if somehow we revert that override option i used for that plugin and force all discount rule plugin products to use theme sale badge instead as it was previously.

please let me know if you got my point ?

Attachments:

Hello,

By default, Woodocommerce does not show percentages. If you switch to the Storefront theme, you will see “Sales”. Taking into consideration that the Woodmart theme has its own percentage functionality, the plugin conflicts with our theme functionality.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to test the theme and make it compatible with all the existing plugins.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Then whom should i reach? the new theme that we bought for new site, they are also using that plugin since that plugin is very useful to bulk add products into sale for specific priod of times along with lot of other features!

I believe its a not a conflict but that option that i mentioned is causing the issue on both sites using that plugin.

“Force plugin sale badge” i guess once you use that option it make things messing regarding sale badge for the products under sale for that plugin.

i really think if you guys try you can surely solve this since its seems logical that you would only need to revert that option back to make the theme sale badge to be used. which is something you can do:)

this is becoming alot important since there are two websites that are using that plugin and one of them keeps going to monthly sales with lots of products in sale under that plugin (since i mentioned that plugin is very useful so it is often used)

i would highly appreciate you try to get into detail since lot of people would be using that plugin im sure and fix this thing!

Thank You
    Bilal Hussain

Hello,

Could you kindly send us a plugin archive so that our developers could take a closer look?

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, sorry for late reply! i was busy with some stuff.
    im sending you archive file of plugin and also link where you can see its all information > https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-discount-rules/

please go through this plugin, i have many stores that use this plugin in wordpress because it is very useful one and this plugin has this sale badge conflit that i described earlier. if some solution could be done that would be awesome!

i will wait for your update.

Thank You
    Bilal Hussain

Attachments:

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Mobile:

body .product-subtotal .woocommerce-Price-amount {
    	margin-right: 0 !important;
    }

body .product-subtotal .wgm-tax {
    	display: block;
    	width: 100%;
    }

Best Regards

BruBoss
    Participant

The same thing appeared here a few days ago without using Discount Rules plugin.

BruBoss
    Participant

The problem still exists.
    The percentage discount seem to be random, I can’t see any connection. Some are correct, others vary by 1 to 4%, the discount is always higher than it should be. I dont use Discount Rule Pro plugin.
    I tried disabling unnecessary plugins and update Woocommerce, but nothing changed. Updating product price didn’t help.
    As I mentioned earlier, the problem appeared a couple of days ago, had not been seen before. Around that time I did Woodmart Patcher fixes. Could this be the reason?

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by BruBoss.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Please provide the product URL where we can check and see if it works incorrectly.

Best Regards

BruBoss
    Participant

Hello.
    Here it is https://cobergs.lv/e-veikals/

BruBoss
    Participant

Updated.
    Rolling back theme folder via FTP before patches (see attachment) fixes the problem, discount percentage is back to correct numbers.

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developers have checked and seen that one of the patches influenced the files and corrected that. It should work properly now.

Best Regards

BruBoss
    Participant

Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘percentage badge is not showing correct percentage for some products’ is closed to new replies.