Home Forums WoodMart support forum PERFORMANCE

PERFORMANCE

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tsimerikas
    Participant

Hello
    I have a problem when I smush the picture of my site for better performance then all my category picture have problem.

Can you please help me out.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website. Currently, we don’t see any problems on your website.

Regards

Tsimerikas
    Participant

well
    I have very low search results at google ,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache or use WP Rocket for both tasks. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Tsimerikas
    Participant

hi

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to use some other tool for that. We suggest you to try to compress images with kraken.io service and then enable lazy loading in our theme settings -> Performance.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)