Home Forums WoodMart support forum Performance score is good but products load very slowly in cart

Performance score is good but products load very slowly in cart

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

iamfahrig
    Participant

Performance score is good but products load very slowly in cart

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.emasbilisim.com.tr/PViOIxDN/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, your website is very well optimized but the server response is still slow. It doesn’t depend on the theme so you need to consult with your hosting provider for help on this matter.

Kind Regards

iamfahrig
    Participant

I talked to the server side. They said my values โ€‹โ€‹were good. Whatever editing is done on the server side will fix this problem. Can you give a short information?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If they say that there is no problem with the server then it is a good speed for your particular server. Note that it doesn’t depend on the theme at all.

Kind Regards

iamfahrig
    Participant

Which company do you use for your demos and which package should I buy from that company? I had to change the result as a last resort to get the products added to the cart quickly.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We recommend you test Cloudways or Kinsta hosting. We can’t say which plan you need because it depends on a lot of different factors.

Kind Regards

iamfahrig
    Participant

Thanks, you can close the issue.

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Performance score is good but products load very slowly in cart’ is closed to new replies.