Home Forums WoodMart support forum Performance scores – post 7.5 update

Performance scores – post 7.5 update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

amasterytchan
    Participant

Hello Support,

In reference to this post: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/woodmart-7-5-update/
    I have also seen a dramatic drop in GT Metrix and PageSpeed scores since updating.

In the above post, there is a link to a Google Drive to download the last theme version. I sent a request from the Google Drive page several hours ago, but haven’t received anything in return.

Could I trouble you to expedite access to this, please?
    Thanks,
    AM

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hello amasterytchan,

Thanks for reaching to us and appreciate your patience.

Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket. Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.

Regards,

amasterytchan
    Participant

Hello Hung,

I’ve read the guide and had things working quite well. Immediately after the update, the test scores dropped by 20 points. No content has been added, but I’ve spent the last day or two adjusting cache settings, etc and applied the 7.5.1 update which seems to have brought things back up to speed. Not quite where they were previously, but acceptable at this point.

I’d like to get access to the previous version 7.4.3 please, so I can test a couple of things.

Thanks. Appreciate your time.
    AM

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hello amasterytchan,

Thanks for your patience.

Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)