Home Forums Basel support forum Performance

Performance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

neto3000
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’m Neto, I’d like to know how I can improve the performance of my site with the Basel theme. To register the items is very bad and has a very slow loading. Reaching a low rank on google

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

neto3000
    Participant

Very thanks for answer so quickly. You theme is awesome, i’ll made your sugestions e put the tests from GTmetrix before and after the configurations.

Best Regards

Neto
    Digital Marketing Manager
    Ímpeto Digital
    +55 84 99150-4251
    bezerraneto1@gmail.com

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, so if you will have any additional questions don’t hesitate to create a topic here and we will help you.

Kind Regards

neto3000
    Participant

Very Well!

That’s Solved, the website is faster!

Thanks so much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you have found the solution.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Performance’ is closed to new replies.