Home Forums WoodMart support forum Permanent “New” label

Permanent “New” label

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

studio.ambasador
    Participant

hi there , please help me to change Permanent “New” label , I would like to set translatet as in my language, can you inform us where to set this lebel ?

Please check img attached bellow

Best regards !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi studio.ambasador,

Thanks for reaching to us.

+ In order to change / translate words. Please make sure you synced the strings first before changing / translating WooCommerce, WoodMart Core plugins and WoodMart theme. You can refer to article https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-translation/

+ You are also need to select the language for the backend and theme settings for admin from the admin user profile, please edit the user’s profile and then select the language for that user it will show the same on the backend.

Regards,

studio.ambasador
    Participant

thank you worked fine, one more question, instead one word for example Log in I want to replace with another word , this file replaced grat , but I looking to change individualy few words, I know loco translate plugin tranaslate , can you explain how to change in our own a specific word ?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi studio.ambasador,

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) and screenshots that illustrate the problem to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)