Home Forums WoodMart support forum Phone Menu Not Working

Phone Menu Not Working

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Gyan
    Participant

Hi there

On my phone, when i click the phone menu, it shows the track order and elements tabs which is not what i want and when i click on categories, the page just refreshes.

Can one of your staff log in to my account and resolve this for me? I have tried to fix it myself and I cannot.

Thanks

Kind Regards.
    Gyan

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

Gyan
    Participant

Hi there,

Please have a look at my website on your phone and click on the three horizontal arrows on the top left. You will see it shows the following, pages, track order and elements. I don’t want that to show. Instead, I want Home, Shop, Log in/register, blog and wishlist to show there. And more importantly, when you click on the three horizontal arrows on the top left on your phone, and click on categories, the page just refreshes. It is supposed to show the categories and not refresh.

I tried to fix this but I am really battling and require your assistance. I can also provide you with site access to fix it.

Thanks for your speedy response.

Kind Regards,
    Gyan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all, navigate to the Thee Settings > Footer > and check the text for Copyright and text after Copyright: you need to close the tag in HTML it would fix the category menu issue.

Next, navigate to Appearance > Menu > create menu as per your needs and set it as the mobile menu.

Best Regards

Gyan
    Participant

Hi Elise, how do I close the tag in HTML?

Gyan
    Participant

<small>4IR Consumables <i class=”fa fa-copyright”></i> 2018 CREATED BY 4irconsumables.com

This is the footer copyrights text. What must I change?

Thanks for assisting.

Kind Regards,
    Gyan

Hello,

Copy the HTML code and paste into the editor, check which one is not closed, check small , strong or provide your site admin access I will check and show you.

Best Regards

Gyan
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Please assist.

Please see the private info below. Let me know once the changes have been made.

Gyan
    Participant

Hi Elise Please ignore the previous password as that was not working. I made a simpler password below for you.

Kind regards
    Gyan

Hello,

I cannot log in, please check your site admin access.

Best Regards

Gyan
    Participant

Hi Elise Please ignore the previous password as that was not working. I made a simpler password below for you.

Kind regards
    Gyan

You provided the same password.

Gyan
    Participant

This is the new one i created, it works.
    Have you logged in?

Hello,

Here is the problem: http://prntscr.com/lhae6g

Here is the corrected code:

<small>
    	<a href="https://4irconsumables.com">
    		<strong>4IR Consumables</strong>
    	</a> 
    		<i class="fa fa-copyright"></i> 2018 CREATED BY 4irconsumables.com 
    </small>

Best Regards

Gyan
    Participant

Thank you so much Elise. It is working perfectly now. Enjoy the rest of your day.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Phone Menu Not Working’ is closed to new replies.