Home Forums WoodMart support forum Phone Number (Optional To Required) in Registration Form

Phone Number (Optional To Required) in Registration Form

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

webmaster
    Participant

Hi, I’d like to make the phone number as required in the registration form. Basically, in the CHECKOUT page I made the phone number required through a plugin and it worked. But if you register and then got to My account>Address>Billing Address the phone number is optional. Please look the screen in the private content.

How can I make it required in the adress page?

Awaiting your kind reply

Hello,

Please navigate to Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Checkout and find the option https://prnt.sc/sg3p9i

Best Regards

webmaster
    Participant

HI, I already did that, as I said, through this procedure that you’ve explained and through a plugin and it works fine in the checkout page.

The problem is once a user register in the website and then go to myaccount>Adress>Billing address (or shipping address). Please look at the attachment in my previous message or the attachment in this message.

Awaiting your kind reply.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

webmaster
    Participant

Sorry, I upload the wrong file in my previous message. Please find in this email the right attachment.

Attachments:

emsaygroup
    Participant

If you follow the support team’s response, your problem will be resolved:

Please navigate to Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Checkout and find the option https://prnt.sc/sg3p9i

webmaster
    Participant

HI,
    Please find attached the screen of this section. As I previous said, this option was already as suggested (required).

How can I solve my issue?

Awaiting your kind reply

Attachments:

Hello,

Please check how it works in the default theme. Checkout is the Woocommerce functionality and our theme does not influence that.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)