Photo

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

anh1997hb
    Participant

Hello . I want to ask why the image I posted and your demo image are not the same size on the store’s page. Even though my image is larger in size than your demo image. Where can I adjust them so it’s the same size as your demo image?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your images differ in size considerably. You need to upload images of the same size.

Please check this manual how to configure:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/image-size-and-content-alignment-in-a-product-grid/

Best Regards.

anh1997hb
    Participant

Thanks for your help, but I still can’t resize the image. The most obvious way is that the image I upload must be 900×900 pixels and yours is 700×800 pixels. Obviously my picture is longer and wider than yours, but when I post it on my store page, my picture is shorter than yours. I hope you can help me so that the size of my photo on the store’s page can be equal to the size of your demo photo

Attachments:

Hello,

Basically, the product images are controlled by WooCommerce, through the option of Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Images, and the WoodMart theme doesn’t influence this.

In order to have the same size image, I kindly recommend you prepare images you want before uploading them to your media library using the graphic editor (Photoshop or any other) to have a nice-looking grid.

Best Regards.

anh1997hb
    Participant

Thanks for your help, I have resized the image. But I want to ask you more: I have css to make a store page on my phone that displays two widgets: add to favorites list and quick view, but they have a background that obscures the image and looks very ugly. Can you help me hide the background I crossed out in the image and help me reduce the size of those 2 widget buttons?

Attachments:

Hello,

Can you please share the page URL I will check and give you a custom css code.

Best Regards

anh1997hb
    Participant

https://luna7km.com.ua/magazin/page/2/

Please note, in the future my photos posted will have the same size as the one I circled below

Attachments:

Hello,

Add below Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global custom CSS

.wd-product .wd-buttons {
        background: none;
    }

.wd-buttons .wd-action-btn>a:before, .wd-buttons .wd-action-btn>a:after {
    font-size: 14px !important;
    }

Best Regards.

anh1997hb
    Participant

Thanks for your help, everything is great. But a problem occurs when I post a product with many color variations on the website, the shop page does not show the product image but shows the title of the image (sometimes only a space appears), it just displayed on the picture when I click on the Color is different, I don’t know what the error is, please help me
    https://luna7km.com.ua/magazin/page/4/

And my page loading speed is not very fast even though I have installed wp rocket. Please take a look at the website and let me know how to handle it.

Attachments:

Hello,

01. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

02. Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket.

Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.

Best Regards.

anh1997hb
    Participant

Hello . I did as you said, I deactivated all plugins except woocomerce, Woodmart Core, Elementor as shown in the photo but still got the error, I will leave your wordpress account for you if necessary so you can help me solve this problem

Attachments:

anh1997hb
    Participant

Thank you for your help, I found the causes and resolved them

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Photo’ is closed to new replies.